Due to the nature of work involved, pet stores in Orlando require the right type of flooring system. If you have floors that look worse for the wear, instead of having them ripped out and reinstalled, consider concrete overlays. Regardless of the option you choose, a high-quality product will hide surface imperfections, enhance the appearance of the floor, and help it last a long time.
- Quick Turnaround – With a standard floor, you would have to shut the business down for days or weeks, if not longer. That means finding a place for all the pet supplies and losing out on revenue. Instead, professionals can have concrete overlays installed in Orlando pet stores usually in 2-3 days.
- No Mess – Having existing concrete floors torn out is a messy process. With overlays, you avoid not only disruption to your business but also significant dust and debris.
- Color Options – Another reason that pet store owners in Orlando prefer concrete overlays is they have a broad range of color options, making this an excellent way to transform a dull space into something spectacular.
- Patterns and Textures – Along with color, business owners can have the installer or contractor create a myriad of patterns and textures, as well as one-of-a-kind design elements like paws embedded in the floor.
- Cleanup – Pet stores are notorious for needing constant cleaning. With the right flooring solution, all you need to do is sweep as needed and damp mop on occasion.
- Durability – With a lot of foot traffic, moving cages around, and animals romping and playing during off-business hours, Orlando pet store owners need what concrete overlays provide. With the right solution, the floors resist moisture, stains, impact, abrasions, and more.
- Long Lasting – Instead of worrying about replacing the current floor multiple times over, owners can enjoy a system that provides years of flawless service. Depending on the specific product and overlay selected, some last 30 years or longer.