Today, an increasing number of home and business owners in Orlando are turning to decorative concrete solutions for not only floors but also countertops, patios, walls, fireplace surrounds, and a host of other vertical and horizontal surfaces. The reason is not by happenstance but because of five distinct things. When asking people in Orlando where on a scale of 1 to 10 they rank decorative concrete solutions, the majority say number 1.
- Versatility – Home and business owners want to invite guests into a beautiful home and provide customers with an exceptional experience. With so much versatility, decorative concrete is the perfect solution.
- Aesthetics – Whether choosing stamped, polished, epoxy, or stained concrete, the outcome is an exceptional aesthetic. Based on personal preference, the architectural features of the home or business, color scheme, theme, and other factors, any aesthetic is achievable.
- Uniqueness – Instead of having a home or business that looks like every other one in Orlando, decorative concrete provides an opportunity for owners to stand out. Regardless of how many houses look the same or the number of similar businesses within a community, decorative concrete solutions are unique, meaning nothing has a cookie-cutter appearance.
- Customization – Another reason why home and business owners rank decorative concrete number 1 is because it is customizable. Along with numerous colors, patterns, and textures, people can choose to mix and match techniques, add exposed aggregate, or formulate the product to create a nonslip surface, plus more.
- Easy to Clean – Living in sunny Florida, the last thing that home and business owners want to do is constantly clean. With decorative concrete, as long as the surface is properly sealed, cleaning involves nothing more than sweeping, mopping, and wiping down the surface.