There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
CFP PRO 20HD
$50.00 – $565.00
CFP PRO 20HD is an all-metal constructed machine that is easy to use, with foot-activated handle locks, fingertip controls, powerful motor and long cord.
- $100 deposit (excluding one day rentals as they are paid in full)
- Floor machines are supplied with driver heads or scrubber heads (only swing machine).
- Concrete prep pads sold separately.
Tough, well-built buffers Keeping your floors buffed, polished and looking their best is an important, never-ending task that requires tough, long-lasting machines. CFP PRO 20HD are built Clarke Tough for years of beautiful, high-gloss floors.
Simple. Rugged. Affordable. Our Floor Machines are all-metal constructed machines that are easy to use, with foot-activated handle locks, fingertip controls, powerful motors and long cords. Safety features like handle-mounted lockout switches help keep operation safe. And powerful motors get the job done fast.
CFP PRO 20HD Attributes
- All-metal construction, including all-steel, triple-planetary gearbox and cast-aluminum chassis, ensures years of dependable operation
- 1.5 hp motor provides plenty of power
- Easy-to-use fingertip controls and universal clutch plate make operation simple
- Handle-mounted, safety lockout switch improves safety
- 50-foot safety-yellow power cord extends range, then stores easily on convenient cord wrap
Clarke CFP Pro 20HD Manual – click here
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...