There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
$45.00 – $225.00
EZ Etch cleans excess mortar, free latent lime, grease, oil, food stains and organic material from concrete floors and also opens up the pores/surface of the concrete to prepare it for penetrating products. EZ Etch is environmentally friendly and nonabrasive for use on polished concrete, stone, terrazzo, and other custom concrete surfaces.
Product Data Sheet | download
Safety Data Sheet | download
- Opens the concrete to prepare it for penetrating agents.
- Safe for interior and exterior environments.
- Biodegradable, low odor, and non-flammable.
- Can be used safely on new or restoration construction, industrial facilities, commercial spaces, food packaging facilities, and residential areas.
EZ Etch is a perfect blend of materials that work together to make it easy to etch concrete surfaces to better allow for penetration into concrete.
- Opens the concrete to prepare it for penetrating agents
- Safe for interior and exterior environments
- Biodegradable, low odor and non-flammable
- Has been designed to work well with other
Ameripolish® products such as those formulated for Surface Preparation, Densification, Decorative Color, Surface Protection and Maintenance. EZ Etch is designed to work well with Ameripolish® ColorJuice 3D, AquaShield, X-Link Surface Sealers, or DNS 400.
EZ Etch has been formulated to remove mortar, construction soil, grease, oil, food stains, and organic materials that might prevent penetration.
- Opens concrete surfaces to make them receptive to overlay systems, color stains, densifiers, stain protectors and sealers.
- It is the first step in the ColorJuice Extreme Exterior Concrete Colorant System
- Can be used safely on new construction, warehouses, food packaging facilities, airports, residential, restaurants, parking garages, medical facilities, shopping malls, and restoration
- Self-neutralizing and non-harmful to plants and animals
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...