There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
Ameripolish® PCA™ is a penetrating curing agent that chemically hardens and dust-proofs concrete for improved abrasion resistance without forming a coating. PCA is recommended on newly placed concrete to add initial water and stain repellency while retaining slab moisture for
improved curing. PCA™ requires no UV light for dissipation and can be used with integrally colored concrete. Unlike traditional Cure and Seal products, PCA™ does not form a membrane that must be removed via chemical strippers or aggressive metal bond tools prior to polishing.
- Improves cure by retaining slab moisture
- Drastically reduces crazing and map cracking
- High penetrating, non-film forming – no need to grind or chemically remove membrane to dye/seal and burnish
- Forms hydrophobic barrier to increase stain repellency
- Improves scratch and abrasion resistance
- Helps reduce efflorescence and minimizes dust for healthier indoor air quality
- Odorless, non-flammable, VOC compliant
- Replaces traditional Cure & Seal products on new concrete
Penetrating Curing Agent Uses
- Ameripolish® PCA™ chemically hardens and dust proofs concrete for improved abrasion resistance. After concrete has cured, concrete can be mechanically polished without the removal of a film forming coating; as with traditional cures. Use Ameripolish® 3D
HS™ densifier during polish process for additional densification followed with either Ameripolish® 3D SP™ stain protector or SR²™ penetrating stain resistor. Use Ameripolish® 3D HS™, 3D SP™, or SR²™ for burnishing only as well. Use Ameripolish® Rejuvenating Cleaner Concentrate™ for subsequent on-going maintenance.
- Aides in slab moisture retention
- High penetrating non-film forming
- Saves labor by not forming a topical coating that would require removal for polished or burnished concrete
- Aides in cleaning by forming hydrophobic barrier preventing moisture and microscopic soil from penetrating surface
- Prepares surface for high gloss diamond polishing
- Improves scratch and abrasion resistance and reduces loss of concrete from normal wear
- Reduces loss of concrete from normal wear
- Adds water and stain repellency to newly finished concrete
- Helps prevent ASR
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...