There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
Super 20 is a single-component, 20% acrylic solids, 600 g/L, color enhancing, high gloss sealer developed for concrete or any cement based product. It is vapor permeable, yet reduces the penetration of fluids into the surface. Super 20 will enhance the beauty, improve stain and abrasion resistance, and provide UV protection for driveways, garage floors, patios, brick pavers, walkways, pool decks, stucco, and concrete
Super 20 Spec’s
Super 20 is a twenty percent solids, solvent based, crystal clear acrylic, color-enhancing, high gloss finish designed to waterproof, seal, and treat smooth, broomed, and textured concrete exterior surfaces.
VOC Rating 600 g/L
Appearance (Cured) Clear, Gloss
Appearance (Wet) Clear
Application Temperature 50°F – 90°F (10° – 32°C)
Sizes Available: 1-Gal & 5-Gallon
Temperature / weather
- Avoid application on extremely cold or hot days or during wet, foggy weather.
- Apply with ambient and surface temperatures ranging above 50°F (10°C) and below 90°F (32°C) and that will remain within ranges for at least 12 hours following application.
- Do not apply outside if precipitation is forecast within 24 hours of application.
- Substrate must be dry throughout all steps.
Super 20 First Coat (Rolling)
- Utilize a bucket grid to apply in a thin film.
- Roller covers require a solvent resistant core.
- The correct nap size varies due to texture. For example ¾” is recommended for heavy textured patterns, while ¼” mohair is recommended for very smooth surfaces.
- Do not allow puddling.
- Exercise care to eliminate roller tracks through back rolling.
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...