There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
WallStamp by SureCrete is a light gray cement-based, single-component (just-add-water), vertical overlay mix that can be carved or stamped. Specially formulated for applying on vertical surfaces, with little to no slumping or sagging at 3/4 inch. Add color to enhance depth and design. Can be colored with SC Color Packs (sold separately).
Wall Stamp™ is a lightweight, single component cement-based overlay designed for both interior and exterior vertical surfaces. When stamped the texture can resemble an array of designs: cut stone, random stone, brick, slate, etc. Alternatively Wall Stamp may be textured and “cut” freehand. It offers restoration, repair, resurfacing, and architectural accenting of existing vertical surfaces. Typical areas include retention walls, entry/accent walls, columns, gable ends, fireplace accents, and any other vertical surface or wall.
Wall Stamp is formulated to provide excellent bonding to new as well as existing concrete, concrete block, ICF, polystyrene foam, drywall, plaster, plywood, and even painted surfaces.
WallStamp Mixing & Handling
- Add 5 qts. (4.7 liters) water, to a 5 gal. (18.9 liter) pail.
- Add Color Pack if desired.
- Mix with a handheld concrete mixer, such as an Eibenstock model #EHR 20R or a ½” (12.7 mm) 450 – 600 rpm drill equipped with a cage mixing blade for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- Slowly introduce Wall Stamp into the pail with mixer running.
- Scrape side of pail with a margin trowel to ensure all dry product is incorporated into the wet mix.
- Continue to mix for a minimum of 1 minute after all ingredients are combined to achieve a lump-free consistency. Additional water may be added up to a total of 6 qt. (5.7 liters) water to 1 – 40 lb. (18.1 kg) bag.
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...