There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
CLASSIC DYE FEATURES
- Solvent-based mixes with Ameripolish® ColorSolve and is VOC compliant.
- Colors penetrate the surface and never wear off.
- Will not grind off during resin-grinding stages of polished concrete.
- Coordinate with Ameripolish® Edge Tints for a seamless wall-to-wall floor solution.
- For indoor use only.
- Coloring concrete; especially designed for diamond-polished concrete
- For optimum performance, use Ameripolish® Dye with Ameripolish® ColorSolve™, Ameripolish® 3D HS, Hybrid Silicate Densifier, Ameripolish® 3D SP Stain Protect, and/or Ameripolish® SR² Penetrating Sealer together to lock in colors for longer lasting protection
Dilution & Coverage
Mixing Classic Dye: Classic Dye concentrate can be diluted with ColorSolve™
- Mix the contents within 1 gallon bottle of ClassicDye concentrate with 1 gallon (3.8 L) ColorSolve™
- Mix the contents within 5 gallon bottle of Classic-Dye concentrate with 5 gallons (18.9 L) ColorSolve™
- Coverage varies depending on concrete mixture, porosity, and moisture content and on ambient conditions.
- Use test areas to determine appropriate applications rate. As a starting point to determine coverage: 400 sf/gal (9.8 m2/L).
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...