There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
SureLock Dyes formula has recently been updated making them the most vibrant concrete dyes Ameripolish® has ever produced. SureLock Dyes are versatile colorants for polished concrete that mix with water or Ameripolish® ColorSolve™. SureLock Dyes are to be applied just before densifying with 3D HS or HSL, helping the color penetrate and chemically bond to the concrete.
The pre-dissolved concentrate liquid is fast and easy to use. The formula includes UV stabilizers to resist fading as well as a penetrating agent to eliminate further mixing and develop deep, rich colors even on hard, dense concrete.
Surelock Dye Features
- Mixes with water or Ameripolish® ColorSolve™ and is VOC compliant.
- Consistent, rich penetrating color with UV stabilizers resist fading.
- Optionally can be used with 3D line densifiers to chemically bond to the concrete.
- Liquid concentrate eliminates the 3-hour wait to dissolve dye required by other products.
- For indoor use only.
- Coloring concrete; specially designed for diamond-polished concrete
- For optimum performance, use Ameripolish® SureLock™ Concrete Dye with Ameripolish® ColorSolve™, Ameripolish® 3D HS Hybrid Silicate Densifier, Ameripolish® 3D SP Stain Protector, and/or Ameripolish® SR² Penetrating Sealer together to lock in colors for longer-lasting protection.
- Dye concentrate may be diluted in water
Testing | Prior to starting the project apply Ameripolish® SureLock™ Concrete Dye to sample area of each type of concrete to be treated, using application procedures proposed for the project. Confirm that concrete is receptive to dye or dye/densifier combination and that color is acceptable.
Project Conditions | Ambient temperature during application should be 40-100°F (4-38°C).
For SureLock™ System Equipment | Spray apply Ameripolish® SureLock™ Concrete Dye using a low-pressure sprayer with Patriot Gray #8 or a similar conical mist tip with 8.4 gal/hr flow at 40 psi. (31.8 L/hr at 275.8 kPa), and microfiber pad.
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...