There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
$65.87 – $2,498.27
3D HS (hybrid silicate) densifier by Ameripolish improves surface performance and resists the harmful effects of traffic wear and weathering. Benfits of 3DHS include:
- Use on both new and existing concrete.
- Hardens deep within the slab to improve durability even after grinding.
- Contains UV stabilizers to help protect color from fading.
- Enhances polished color, gloss, and clarity.
- Contains stain-resistant chemicals to help prevent the penetration of stains.
- Minimizes dust for healthier indoor air quality.
Technical Data Sheet | click here
Safety Data Sheet | click here
Ameripolish® 3D HS (3 densifiers in one product) Hybrid Silicate Densifier improves surface performance and resists the harmful effect of traffic wear and weathering. By having 3 different size molecule silicates this product fully penetrates varying densities of concrete regardless of region or hardness. This improves the abrasion resistance of new or aged concrete. 3D HS is ideal for use on exposed and polished concrete, as well as cements with
3D HS USES
Ameripolish® 3DHS can be used by itself or with Ameripolish dyes and stain protectors.
- Harden concrete surfaces
- Prepares surface for high gloss diamond polishing
- Locks in dyes for longer-lasting color
- Improves resistance to staining
- Improves scratch resistance
- Extends Ameripolish® SR²™ coverage rates
Dilution & Coverage
Ameripolish® 3D-HS is shipped ready to use (RTU) and should not be mixed with other products. Ameripolish® 3D HS covers 600-800ft2 depending on concrete porosity.
Ameripolish® 3D HS washes up quickly with soap and water.
- Store upright in safe dry place at 40-105Fº (4 -41Cº)
- Keep product from freezing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Seal container after use
- Do not mix with other chemicals
In addition, Ameripolish® 3D HS offers VOC compliance with low VOC at 1 g/L and is also compliant with national, state, and district regulations:
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- California Air Resources Board SCM Districts*
- South Coast Air Quality Management District*
- Maricopa County, AZ
- Northeast Ozone Transport Commission
*Before application, verify product conformance with local & state codes
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...