There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
$60.50 – $266.20
Ameripolish® ColorSolve is a solvent carrier designed and recommended for use with Ameripolish® Classic SB and SureLock™ WB concrete dyes. ColorSolve is extremely easy to use and leaves little to no residual dye on the surface. The use of ColorSolve extends the dye coverage rate, increasing it to up to 1,000 square feet per gallon!
ColorSolve should be applied by using an appropriate solvent sprayer with or without a microfiber mop. Due to the lower evaporation rate of ColorSolve, using a Ameripolish® microfiber mop reduces labor costs and saves time. The use of ColorSolve does not require taping and masking areas in preparation for the dye treatment. Another unique feature of ColorSolve is that it allows concrete dyes to be applied at higher grit levels such as at 800 and 1,500 grit for color enhancement or re-application and refurbishing.
- Leaves no or very little residual dye on the surface saving time on cleaning and dye expense
- Doubles the coverage rate of concrete dyes
- Lower evaporation rate allowing the use of Ameripolish® microfiber mop pad saving time on taping and masking
- Allows concrete dyes to be applied at higher grit levels such as 800 or 1,500 grit for color enhancement or refurbishing
Ameripolish® ColorSolve is ideal to be used on:
• Concrete floors
• Ameripolish® concrete dye applications
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...