There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
Ameripolish® 3D SP E™ is a breathable semi-penetrating/semi-topical sealer that helps to protect surfaces against stains and etching. 3D SP E™ creates a water-resistant barrier that prevents liquids from infiltrating the surface, protecting against staining and color dispersion. Since
reformulating the original 3D SP formula, 3D SP E has better abrasion and chemical resistance but maintains the same easy application methods you’ve become accustomed to using.
3D SP E Features
- Ameripolish® 3D SP™ is a semi-penetrating stain protector specifically formulated to protect polished, dyed concrete from oil and water-based stains and acidic etching agents
- Bonds with the other Ameripolish® components to protect the color in slab
- RTU = Ready to use
- UV stabilizers help protect against fading
- Creates water resistant barrier to prevent staining, and etching, and protects color
- 3D SP E™ is a color enhancer for polished concrete floors with dye
- Provides “window of opportunity” to clean up spills before they stain or etch surface
- Low-odor, non-flammable, VOC compliant (<5g/L)
- The improved formula provides advanced chemical & abrasion resistance
Ameripolish® 3D SP-E™ is ideal to be used on new or existing polished concrete.
Dilution & Coverage
Ameripolish® 3D SP-E™ is shipped Ready to Use (RTU). On polished concrete floors, 3D SP E™ will cover approximately 2000-2500 sf/gal (49-61 m2/L) for each application, depending on the porosity of the concrete. Test areas to determine appropriate application procedures and adjust application rates.
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...