There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
G Series pads are designed to improve gloss clarity on burnished floors. These pads by Ameripolish are ideal for ultra-high-speed floor machines, as they can operate in the 1500-300 RPM range. We offer the 27-inch pad for G1, G2, G3 series by Ameripolish. The price is for a (2) pack.
Technical Data Sheet | click here
Ameripolish® G Series pad is a floor burnishing pad for use on ultra high-speed floor machines that operate in the 1500-3000 RPM range. The pad is made of polyester fibers in a non-woven construction. This product is designed for the burnishing phase after Ameripolish® Stain Protection is applied and dried. The pad is available in varying sizes.
G Series Features & Uses
- Designed to improve the gloss/clarity of floors protected with Ameripolish® Stain Protection or other sealer-type products
- Removes dust, scuffs, and marks on high-traffic areas
- Used on ultra high-speed electric, battery, or propane floor machines
- Unique pad designs can be equipped to power trowel machines for a fast and efficient burnishing step
- After the proper application of Ameripolish® Stain Protection as according to its TDS, secure the Ameripolish® G3 burnishing pad to a high-speed burnisher.
- Once the Ameripolish® G3 burnishing pad has been secured, operate the machine normally between 1500-3000 RPM.
- It is not necessary to heat the Ameripolish® Stain Protection to a certain temperature, simply pass over the entire floor with the Ameripolish® G3 burnishing pad at a walking pace.
Sealed surfaces should be inspected periodically for areas of thin or traffic-worn sealer, and sealer reapplied as needed. Normal traffic may require reapplication of Ameripolish® sealers annually. Use Ameripolish® Rejuvenating Cleaner for long-lasting protection during maintenance
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...