There are so many fantastic brands of solvent acrylic sealer to choose from. Whether you are looking to create a pristine clear coat or change the color with pigment. The team at Select Surface Solutions have (3) three pro-tips that will help you choose the right...
Ameripolish® SR²™ is a penetrating stain repellent specifically formulated to protect polished, dyed, and nondyed concrete from oil and water-based stains. The water and oil-repelling qualities of SR 2 provide superior stain protection on most substrates. SR²™ can be used as a
standalone product but, to obtain optimum performance, Ameripolish® SR²™ is recommended for use with Ameripolish® 3D HS or HSL Densifiers.
SR 2 Features
- Non-topical, penetrating sealer
- VOC exempt & non-flammable
- Treated surfaces ‘breathe’ and do not trap moisture
- Excellent stain repellency for residential, commercial, and even industrial applications
- Extreme hydrophobic and oleophobic characteristics for maximum stain resistance
- Oil and food stain resistance
- Long-lasting protection
- High coverage rate
- Safe for surfaces that experience high traffic
- Few instances of color change (slightly darkened concrete)
- Compatibility to bond with Ameripolish Color System components to protect the color in slab
- Provides a chance to clean up spills before they stain or etch a surface
Ameripolish® SR 2 is ideal to be used on new or existing polished concrete along with exposed concrete flooring.
Dilution & Coverage
Ameripolish® SR2 is shipped Ready to Use (RTU) and should not be mixed with any other chemical. The approximate coverage rate is 3,000 – 5,000 sqft per gallon.
Reviews & Ratings
Tips & Tricks
Summer temps in June will average around 91 degrees. Shop temperatures will be warm, our AC’s will be working hard to lower the humidity. Both situations can make casting concrete challenging. To give yourself more working time with Xtreme Mixes, you should keep your...